06/01/2012

January Wikio Rankings are up

And as I predicted I've dropped back a tad but still in the top 20*. Find them here

Adnams take the top spot, must check out their blog and see what's happening
Pete Brown's climbed back up again this month, presumably after his Brewdog bar review.

Simon (Reluctant Scooper), Tandelman & Martyn Cornell (Zythophile) have all climbed within the top ten and just outside at #12 is Phil Beersay, going up 13 places after hosting December's session.

And just one wine blog inside the top 30.

I'll take a look at the full ranking and see if there are any other movers and shakers this month.



*strangely, my most viewed/ tweeted post reviewing Brewdog Camden doesn't appear in the top three on Wikio. Still not entirley sure how they calculate these things...

9 comments:

  1. Good to see some familiar names in the top 20. I still can't figure out how to get my blog listed? any ideas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what they're playing at at the moment, the system seems to take a while to update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can move yourself one place up the rankings since, for yet another month, they've ignored Simon's request to be taken off the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're not representative in any case as there are a lot more blogs than exist on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to be relisted, but can't for the life of me work it out. Help!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why not go to ebuzzing's site and ask to be removed? I think they work on some sort of inverse effect rule.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to give it a go...stranger things have happened.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If at first you don't succeed...

    ReplyDelete
  9. broadford brewer - you're not alone, I can't work it out either. Has Wikio changed to ebuzzing? I cetainly recall submitting some sort of application to Wikio ages ago but nothing happened. The ebuzzing site seems to be full of guff about monetizing, advertising and "running campaigns" for them which I'm not remotely interested in

    ReplyDelete