I'm back in the real world (after a lovely week off) so back to this blogging malarkey. I don't normally bother with resolutions but I thought I'd use today's post to set out my beery intentions for 2012:
- Get to a CAMRGB event (feisty?)
- Potentially work GBBF during the craziness that will be the Olympics (insane?)
- Spend more time drinking in pubs than at home (doable, though likely to be due to much decreased beer spend this year)
- Meet more bloggers around the country and attend Beer bloggers conference (booked, are you?)
- Constantly seek to get better at writing (wouldn't we all like to?)
- Do some more home brew with a view to full mash later in year (ambitious?)
- Get back to the gym to shed the beer pounds* accrued in 2011 (optimistic?) *though pounds in weight gained is not equivalent to pounds spent!
- What are you lot hoping to achieve this year?